Windows 7 is the latest Windows operating system with lots of new features. Now it is commonly used by people. Most of the user of Outlook working on Windows 7 operating system faces the problem of corruption in PST file which leads with inaccessibility of file. In this scenario users are not to access PST file and object stored in it. Due to this inaccessibility there are chances of data loss stored in the PST file.
In Windows 7, when PST gets corrupted and you may not be able to view or access the Outlook emails and other attributes. To protect email messages in such miserable situations, you can use scanpst repair utility to repair and scan PST on Windows 7. This software also repair damaged / corrupted PST file due to any common reason of corruption on your computer.
Scanpst repair tool has proven its expertise in the PST file repair process. It is developed with sophisticated recovery an algorithm that helps to repair scanpst not responding file and subsequently, in recovering emails and other Outlook data on your Windows 7 based computer.
Factors responsible for corrupted PST file on Windows 7:
Using Shift + Delete combination key or emptying Delete items folder: The most important reason for data loss is human error. You may accidentally delete emails from Outlook by pressing Shift + Delete or by emptying "Delete Items folder”. Deleted emails will not get store again to the delete items folder as you have deleted all the items for permanently by using combination key of Shift + Delete. You need to use reliable third party Outlook email recovery software in order to recover them back.
Virus Infection: When your PST file gets corrupted as a direct consequence of virus intrusion on your Windows 7 computer. This destructive virus is responsible for data loss, data poaching and system failure. If you are using the Internet regularly then you must be aware of this potential threat because this is the main reason for deletion of all your important items from PST file. To learn about Scan PST Repair tool and how to fix PST when it is not responding, follow this link: http://www.scanpstrepairtool.com/not-working.html
Oversized PST: When PST file size exceeds the size limit, say 2GB in Outlook 2000, it gets damaged and emails cannot be accessed. The maximum size limit for Outlook PST file is 2GB, and once you go cross the 2GB limit, the entire file becomes corrupt and you cannot access any emails at any cost.
Incorrect Outlook termination: While viewing the emails or some other Outlook data, if you shut down the Outlook on Windows 7 PC; this will result in PST file corruption. Abrupt termination can occur due to power failure, virus attack, system malfunctioning, hard disk problem, or because of internal problem in CPU. Sometimes corrupted item also gets deleted automatically if the immunity of that particular item is weak.
Compacting Operation: When compacting operation is performed on PST file, then there is chance of PST file getting corrupted.
Key features of scanpst repair tool:
- Repair and scan .pst file on Outlook 2007, 2003, 2010, 2000 etc.
- Easily repair password protected and highly encrypted PST file without damaging the password
- Recover Outlook attributes such as deleted / lost emails, journals, meeting requests, notes, attachments, contacts, tasks, calendar, appointments etc. during repair process
- This is read-only software which reads the source file while scanning and creates a new PST file in order to ensure healthy repairing of PST file.
- It has ability to fix severely corrupted Outlook PST file when scanpst file not responding on Windows 7operating system.
- Competently fix PST file corrupted during up-gradation of Microsoft Outlook application.
Steps to repair scan PST on Windows 7:
Step 1: Download and install free demo version of Scanpst repair tool. Once it is launched, a main screen will be displayed with three options “OPEN PST FILE”, “FIND PST FILE” and “SELECT OUTLOOK PROFILE”. Select any one of them based on your need.
Step 2: After that select the corrupted PST file. Then choose the scanning mode and click on “Repair” button to start scanning. Once scanning is done, you can view the contents of repairing PST file in Outlook Browser Style view.
Tips to avoid loss of PST file on Windows 7:
- Make a practice archiving and organizing your essential emails frequently to increase the performance of Outlook and to avoid the loss of emails.
- Always delete unwanted emails and create more PST files to save large number of emails instead of saving it in single PST file to avoid oversize problems.
- Avoid Operating on a large number of emails at the same time.